Visual Story of KheerGanga - A Hippie Trail of Himalaya
KheerGanga is an easy trek at the high altitude of Himalayan region of Himachal Pradesh. The meadows and forest has been completely destroyed as business activities grew by the year. The trail is still beautiful and worth visiting. Go there, only if you are a responsible trekker.
Tosh, Himachal Pradesh, India – A small village near by Kasol
Major hubs Nearby – Bhuntar / Kullu (52 kms)
Open : Round the year
- Trek Distance : 12km to 17 kms one way – 2 trails
- Trek Difficulty : Easy
- Max. Altitude : 3050 mts / 10060 ft above sea level.
- Days needed : Min 2 days.
- When Did I ? : March 2018
- Explore both trails – Rudra Nag and Kalga
- Waterfalls on the way.
- Camping ground – It is a reminder of how humans destroy nature.
- Explore the forest nearby
- Bathing in Hot Spring water
Spring leaves, blue water, riverside, little sunshine, and a large piece of rock – The perfect spot to braid her hair.
In the rural village of Tosh, the life is pretty laid back, not for all though.
A colorful pair of beautiful homes and trees with white toppings. This was the last snowfall of the year 2018 and I was there to witness it.
When the weather clears after snowfall, colors pop out.
A long day we had. Now was the time to eat, drink and take some rest. This dog is having a lavish lifestyle in the wild.
This beautiful place is destroyed because of irresponsible travel and trekking.
The story Continues...